If you’ve been charged with a criminal or road traffic offence you don’t have to face it alone.
The outcome of your Court case might be life changing, so give yourself the best possible chance with one of our criminal defence lawyers.
We will advise you of your rights, get you ready for your Court appearance and explain the Court procedures so you understand what’s happening. In Court we’ll defend your case clearly and strongly to give you the best possible outcome.
We can handle all areas of criminal law, including:
- Road traffic and vehicle offences – drink driving, drive while disqualified, drive without a licence, other driving offences
- Acts intended to cause injury – including common assault, serious assault resulting in injury, stalking, serious assault not resulting in injury
- Justice procedure offences – breach of non-molestation order, anti-social behaviour order, resist or obstruct police, breach of bail, suspended sentence, or community orders
- Theft – including theft from retail premises, receiving or handling the proceeds of crime, theft of intellectual property
- Illicit drug offences – possession, cultivation or dealing in illicit drugs
- Public Order offences – disorderly conduct, criminal intent, riot and affray, offensive language or behaviour, cruelty to animals
- Fraud offences – obtaining benefit by deception, forgery of documents, dishonest conversion
- Property damage – graffiti, fire and explosion
- Dangerous or negligent acts endangering persons – driving under the influence of alcohol or other substance (DUI), Dangerous or negligent driving
- Prohibited weapons – misuse, unlawfully obtain or possess a prohibited weapon
- Sexual assault – sexual assault, child pornography
- Robbery, blackmail & extortion
- Homicide – murder, attempted murder, manslaughter
- Extradition proceedings
Worried about the likely penalty? Ready to get some common sense legal advice? Contact us to talk to one of our traffic or criminal defence lawyers.